Multi-Channels Fiber Optic Rotary Joint High Speed With S304 Housing IP68 Single channel six channels
|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen , China|
|Model Number:||JSR-FE-rotary joint|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Gift box or custom packing|
|Delivery Time:||20 days|
|Payment Terms:||Ex works, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal|
|Optical Power Handling:||690/ 220V||Max Speed:||150RPM|
|Estimated Cycle:||200-400 Million Revolutions||Dimention:||Stator: 5m ; Rotor: 1m|
|Name:||4 Channels FORJ Slip Ring IP65 Fiber Optic Cable Joint With Stainless Steel House|
JARCH Multi-Channels Fiber Optic Rotary Joint High Speed With S304 Housing IP68 Single channel six channels
1. Fiber Optic Rotary Joints are to optical signals
2. It covers single mode single channel, single mode multi channel and multi mode multi channel.
3. Optical signal only or hybrid unit(optical+electric) is transmitted
4. Capsule and through bore fiber optic rotary joints are available
5. OEM and ODM are welcome
Fiber Optic Rotary Joints (FORJ) are to optical signals what electrical slip rings are to electrical signals, a means to pass signals across rotating interfaces, particularly when transmitting large amounts of data. FORJs maintain the intrinsic advantages of fiber end to end. JARCH has been producing Fiber Optic Rotary Joints for over 10 years.
- Using light signal transmission, no electromagnetic leakage.
- Good sealing.
- Resistance to electromagnetic interference
- No contact transmission, no wear and tear.
- Long life, can be up to 10 million RPM.
- No friction, can be used in inflammable and explosive environment.
- Can be used in extreme natural environment.
- High magnetic current interference, also can work normally.
|Wavelength range||1310/1550 nm||Insertion loss||<4.0dB|
|Insertion loss ripple||<2.0dB||Return loss (SM)||≥40 dB|
|Maximum speed||≤150 rpm||Pulling strength||3 N|
|Start up torque||<0.01 Nm||Estimated life cycle||200-400 million revolutions|
|Optical power handling||23 dBm||Working temperature||-40°C to +70 °C|
|Storage temperature||-50°C to +80 C°C||Package style||Pigtails on both ends|
|Housing material||Stainless steel||Fiber types||SM 3mm Fiber|
|Connector types||FC, SC, ST, SMA, or LC||Dimensions||10mm dia.|
|Estimated life cycle||50-80million||IP rating||IP65|
Stator: 5m (SM FO with ST/PC termination)
Rotor: 1m (SM FO with ST/PC termination)
• Between in undersea robot and control ship
• Between in radar antenna and on-board signal processing system
• With the chariot rotating tower car body console
• Between in welding robot and console
• Remote mechanical input and output devices and control
• The photoelectric theodolite
• The connection between the platform and spacecraft tracking
JARCH main products:
Why to choose JARCH slip ring?
JARCH Company is a professional slip ring manufacturer in Shenzhen, China. JARCH has become one of the best-known Chinese brands in the world for high quality slip rings and first-rate services. Since we were founded in 1998, we have been committed to innovating, developing and manufacturing high quality slip rings and providing perfect rotation solutions for customers around the world.
With more than 14 years' experience in the field, JARCH has established long term business relationships with transnational corporations, research institutes, military-industry departments, famous universities as well as a lot of companies in various industries at home and abroad.
We specialize in custom slip rings solutions tailored to meet your project's requirements for performance, testing, qualification and delivery. Our teams understand the importance of comprehensive project planning ensuring your project's success.
Can't find the right slip rings solution?
At JARCH Company, we strive to meet the needs of our customers. If an assembly from our standard model does not fit your requirements, our design team will work with you to design a slip ring assembly that will meet your company's exact needs. With over 15 years of experience JARCH has amassed over 10,000 drawings, thousands of custom slip ring designs and experiences supporting customers worldwide.
If you want to costomize the special slip ring model, you need provide details as below:
a. Operatring speed(RPM)
b. The type of installation
c. Outline size
d. Channels(the No. of single wire besides cable)
e. Rated voltage & current for power rings and signal rings
f. The signal type and related parameters(very important)
g. Operating temperature h.IP(sealing requirements)
2.How long is your production lead time?
A: It needs 7 to 15 days for standard products, 10 to 20 days for simple customized products,
15 to 40 days for complex customized porducts.
Packaging & Delivery:
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export carton Package|
Delivery time:15 days after got the payment
Shipping:BY DHL, FedEx, UPS or TNT......