67mm Diameter Fiber Optic Rotary Joint For Undersea Robot / Control Ship , No Friction
|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen , China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pc|
|Packaging Details:||Gift box or custom packing|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 days|
|Payment Terms:||Ex works, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Housing Material:||Stainless Steel||Wavelength Range:||850-1650nm|
|Optical Power Handling:||23dBm||Max Speed:||150RPM|
|Estimated Cycle:||200-400 Million Revolutions||Dimention:||67mm Diameter|
fiber optic slip ring,
fibre optic rotary joint
67mm Four Channel Fiber Optic Rotary Joint Manufactures/ FORJ Max Speed:150RPM
1. Fiber Optic Rotary Joints are to optical signals
2. It covers single mode single channel, single mode multi channel and multi mode multi channel.
3. Optical signal only or hybrid unit(optical+electric) is transmitted
4. Capsule and through bore fiber optic rotary joints are available
5. OEM and ODM are welcome
|Insertion loss ripple:||<+/-1.0 dB||Wavelength range:||850-1650 nm|
|Return loss (SM&MM):||>40 dB(RPT),||Insertion loss:||<3.5dB|
|Housing Material:||Stainless Steel||Protection:||IP54 IP66,IP68 Optional|
Packaging & Delivery:
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export carton Package|
Delivery time:15 days after got the payment
Shipping:BY DHL, FedEx, UPS or TNT......
JSR-FO-LX4 fibre optic rotary joints are small and compact FORJ with OD 10mm, standard, off-the-shelf, available in stock. It could support 1 channel fiber optics(SM/MM) transmitting on 360° rotating. Single-channel (both Single-Mode and Multiple-Mode) rotary joints(FORJ) are the most versatile designs the market has ever seen. The rugged body allows fiber pigtail, ST, or FC receptacles on either the rotor side or the stator side. One can configure the package to fit his need exactly. features extremely low insertion loss and impressive return loss performance for both single mode and multimode fibers.MJ1 are often used with electronic slip ring, call optical-electrical hybrid slipring, transmit power and high speed data.
- Using light signal transmission, no electromagnetic leakage.
- Good sealing.
- Resistance to electromagnetic interference
- No contact transmission, no wear and tear.
- Long life, can be up to 10 million RPM.
- No friction, can be used in inflammable and explosive environment.
- Can be used in extreme natural environment.
- High magnetic current interference, also can work normally.
|Wavelength range||850-1650 nm||Insertion loss||≤3.5 dB (typical: <0.5 dB)|
|Insertion loss ripple||<+/-1.0 dB||Return loss (SM)||≥40 dB|
|Maximum speed||150 rpm||Pulling strength||10 N (900 um buffer)|
|Start up torque||<0.01 Nm||Estimated life cycle||200-400 million revolutions|
|Optical power handling||23 dBm||Working temperature||-40°C to 85 °C|
|Storage temperature||-50°C to 85 C°C||Package style||Pigtails on both ends|
|Housing material||Stainless steel||Fiber types||Single or multimode w/3 mm jacket (Kevlar/PVC)|
|Connector types||FC, SC, ST, SMA, or LC||Dimensions||67mm dia.|
|Weight||2500 g||IP rating||IP54/IP65|
• Between in undersea robot and control ship
• Between in radar antenna and on-board signal processing system
• With the chariot rotating tower car body console
• Between in welding robot and console
• Remote mechanical input and output devices and control
• The photoelectric theodolite
• The connection between the platform and spacecraft tracking
Why to choose JARCH slip ring?
JARCH Company is a professional slip ring manufacturer in Shenzhen, China. JARCH has become one of the best-known Chinese brands in the world for high quality slip rings and first-rate services. Since we were founded in 1998, we have been committed to innovating, developing and manufacturing high quality slip rings and providing perfect rotation solutions for customers around the world.
With more than 14 years' experience in the field, JARCH has established long term business relationships with transnational corporations, research institutes, military-industry departments, famous universities as well as a lot of companies in various industries at home and abroad.
We specialize in custom slip rings solutions tailored to meet your project's requirements for performance, testing, qualification and delivery. Our teams understand the importance of comprehensive project planning ensuring your project's success.
Can't find the right slip rings solution?
At JARCH Company, we strive to meet the needs of our customers. If an assembly from our standard model does not fit your requirements, our design team will work with you to design a slip ring assembly that will meet your company's exact needs. With over 15 years of experience JARCH has amassed over 10,000 drawings, thousands of custom slip ring designs and experiences supporting customers worldwide.