High Frequency Fiber Optic Rotary Joint 2000 Durability 45DB Echo Loss 8.5mm X 39mm
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong,China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Gift box or custom packing|
|Delivery Time:||10 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, paypal|
|Echo Loss:||45（dB）||Size:||8.5mm X39mm|
fiber optic slip ring,
fibre optic rotary joint
High frequency optical fiber slip ring optical fiber rotary connector, high quality wire mesh rotary connector
Light beam coupling in the stool core diameter, cross section processing is simple, not easy to be broken is a special performance, so the plastic optical fiber, plastic optical fiber has become a popular choice for short distance communications. The PJ2 type plastic optical fiber rotary joint provides two independent fiber channels simultaneously. There is no blind spot in the rotation process. It is the ideal choice in the mechanical control system. The structural design of PJ2 allows it to work underwater. Damaged plastic optical fibers are easy to repair without replacing expensive PJ2..
Optical fiber rotary joint, also known as optical fiber slip ring and optoelectronic shunt ring, uses optical fiber as data transmission medium, providing the best technical solution for data transmission between rotating connection system components. It is especially suitable for applications that require unrestricted, continuous or intermittent rotation, and also need to transfer large capacity data from fixed position to rotary position.
|Wavelength range||650-1650 nm|
|Insertion loss||<2 dB (typical: <0.5 dB)|
|Insertion loss ripple||<+/-0.25 dB (typical: +/-0.15 dB)|
|Return loss (SM)||>40 dB (typical: 45 dB, 23 C), >55 dB (MJXA)|
|Maximum speed||2,000 rpm|
|Water submersion||1 m, (model RPC for pressure compensation)|
|Pulling strength||10 N (900 um buffer)|
|Start up torque||<0.01 Nm|
|Estimated life cycle||>500 million revolutions (1,000 rpm, 365 days, continous)|
|Optical power handling||23 dBm|
|Working temperature||-40 to 85 C|
|Storage temperature||-50 to 85 C|
|Package style||Pigtails on both ends|
|Housing material||Stainless steel|
|Fiber types||Single or multimode w/3 mm jacket (Kevlar/PVC)|
|Connector types||FC, SC, ST, SMA, or LC (and APC finishes)|
|Dimensions||6.8 mm dia. x 28 mm length|
|IP rating||IP 68 for all models|
1. No contact transmission, no wear.
2. Long life, up to 10 million turns.
3. No friction, can be used in flammable and explosive environment.
4. The use of light for signal transmission, no electromagnetic leakage.
5. Good sealing performance.
6. Anti electromagnetic interference
7. The transmission bandwidth is much larger than that of electrical connectors. When used in conjunction with WDM, the bandwidth can be doubled.
8. Can be used in extremely harsh natural environment.
9. Under the condition of high magnetic current interference, it can also work normally.
1) Connection between platforms and spacecraft tracking
2) Signal transmission between the submarine robot and the control ship.
3) Signal transmission between radar antenna and on-board signal processing system.
4) Signal transmission between the rotating tower of the combat vehicle and the console inside the vehicle body.
5) Signal transmission between welding robot and console.
6) Signal transmission between input and output devices and control of remote machinery.
7) Photoelectric theodolite
8) Material transfer system