Premium Duty Hose and Cord Reels
|JARCH's Series 3000 reels are all-steel construction and ultra-compact for a wide range of bench mount or mobile applications with critical space requirements.
• Compact size - Reel easily fits within a 1 ft. x 1 ft. space.
• Easy to mount - Multiple slotted mounting holes to accommodate many configurations.
• Inlet located on base - Eliminates the possibility of cord/hose interfering with spool operation.
• Guide rollers - Premium acetal rollers extend hose and cord life.
• Enclosed drive spring - Mechanism enclosed for protection against the environment.
• Adjustable bumper stop - Allows any desired length of hose or cord to be maintained outside the reel.
• Corrosion-resistant - Steel components are individually powder coated to virtually eliminate corrosion.
If you have any questions, please contact us without any hesitation.