8 Common Installation Ways of Pneumatic slip ring
May 22, 2019
The pneumatic-electric sliding ring, also known as the pneumatic-electric combined rotary joint, is a 360 degree indefinite rotating conductive ventilation conductive device. Especially in the industrial automation turntable, cylinders, suckers and solenoid valves are needed, and inductors are most widely used.
The following are eight common installation methods summarized in the market:
Plz note it:
1) If the vibration is intense, spring gaskets should be added to prevent the screw from loosening.
2) There are two stop holes on the outside of the main body of the slip ring. After the stop rod is tightened into the stop hole, the connection between the stop rod and the stator should be kept at a certain degree of freedom, otherwise the slip ring will be easily damaged.
3) When installing the sliding ring, it is necessary to protect the conductor, so as to avoid the damage of the insulating layer of the conductor affecting the quality of the product.
4) Sliding rings are precise electrical components. They should work in a dry, dust-free environment. If the environment is bad, protective measures should be added.
5) Make sure that the nut in the fixed part is not loose.
6) The stator line is far from the rotating shaft and the rotor line is far from the fixed part so as not to scratch the conductor in rotation.
Contact JARCH today for the through bore electric slip rings your application needs. Contact us for CAD files and solid models.