Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Hose Length:||25 Ft./7.6m||Reel Grade:||Premium Duty|
|Drive Type:||Spring||Product Name:||Premium Duty Hose Reels|
|JARCH's Series 3000 reels are all-steel construction and ultra-compact for a wide range of bench mount or mobile applications with critical space requirements.|
|Part Number||B3425 OLP|
|Hose O.D:||.475 in( 12mm)|
|Hose Length:||25 ft./7.6m|
|Max Pressure:||300 psi/21 bar|
|NPT(M) Hose Outlet:||1/4 in|
|NPT(F) Reel Inlet||3/8|
• Compact size - Reel easily fits within a 1 ft. x 1 ft. space.
• Easy to mount - Multiple slotted mounting holes to accommodate many configurations.
• Inlet located on base - Eliminates the possibility of cord/hose interfering with spool operation.
• Optional guide arm accessory - Guide arm integral to reel base on standard reel, optional accessory available for multiple adjustment positions.
• Guide rollers - Premium acetal rollers extend hose and cord life.
• Enclosed drive spring - Mechanism enclosed for protection against the environment.
• Adjustable bumper stop - Allows any desired length of hose or cord to be maintained outside the reel.
• Corrosion resistant - Steel components are individually powder coated to virtually eliminate corrosion.
New Product Ultra-compact Enclosed Drive Spring 7.6m Premium Duty Hose Reels
Jarch main products:
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export carton Package|
|Delivery Details:||Delivery time for Sample: 3 days / Delivery time for Order depends on quantity
Shipping:BY DHL, FedEx, UPS or TNT......
Adding wraps of hose will increase spring tension. This can be accomplished by pulling out approximately 10 feet of hose, hand feed hose back up through roller bracket assembly* until loop is large enough to slip over sheave. Add two or three wraps until desired tension is achieved. Do not exceed spring capacity.
This can be accomplished by removing wraps of hose from the reel sheave. Remove wraps of hose from the sheave, one wrap at a time, until desired tension is obtained.
*For Series D9000 reels, you will have to remove the bumper and control handle then feed end of hose through roller bracket assembly to add or remove wraps of hose from the reel drum.
We have several different types of spring driven reels. Each require a slightly different set of instructions. For "How-To" instructions on replacing a drive spring please have your reel model or drive spring number available and consult customer service for instructions.
For how many wraps of "pre-tension" to put on the reel, please reference the chart below.
|Spring Number||Wraps Required|
Retractable Electric Spring Driven Cord Reel with 45-Feet of 12/3 Cord and GFCI Dual Outlet Cable Reel
While most JARCH spring retractable reels can be made "constant tension" at the factory or by simply removing the latching system there are some models that may not have this capability.
Please contact Reelcraft Customer Service to assure that the specific reel you have or require is capable of or available as a "constant tension" model.
This could mean it has a broken latch spring, bent latch pawl or latch plate. The broken part(s) will need to be replace.
If you have any questions, pls contact us without any hesitation.