Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Metal, Aluminum Frame And Spool||Drive Type:||Hand Wheel /Hand Crank|
|Flange Diameter:||39 In.||Drum Length:||24 In.|
|Ducting:||14 In. I.D. PCA Ducting||Product Name:||PCA Hose Reel With Cart|
JARCH Hand wheel Hand crank Pre-Conditioned Air PCA Hose Reel with Cart
JARCH's PCA reels are designed to improve ground support operation efficiency and safety with ergonomic plane side handling of cumbersome PCA ducting. The reel will accommodate up to 100’ of 14” I.D. ducting that supplies continuous clean hot and cold pre-conditioned air to stationed aircraft.Lightweight, rugged aluminum construction including baked-on safety yellow powder coat, combine to provide superior corrosion resistance in all weather conditions.
*** Low-profile reel will accommodate up to 100’ of lay flat 14” I.D. PCA ducting (up to 80’ with scuff strips)
*** Simple, easy to use operation
*** Keeps ducting protected and reduces wear and tear
*** Eliminates obstructions and improves safety of ramp operations
*** Right or left side inlet to accommodate many installation configurations
*** With optional swivel bracket, reel stays attached to passenger loading bridge during use
*** Designed and manufactured by reel experts in partnership with aviation professionals
Pre-Conditioned Air (PCA) Hose Reel with Cart Details
1. Unitized tie rods – Zinc-plated steel tie-rods span from flange to flange to offer superior structural support and ensure the reel does not flex under heavy load.
2. Superior corrosion resistance – stainless steel hardware, aluminum construction with individually powder coated components.
3. Oversized rolled edge – ½” rolled edge prevents expensive ducting from being damaged during daily use.
4~5. Smooth gear operation – removable (tethered) hand crank standard, optional permanently affixed hand wheel with knob.
6. Chain guard – promotes safety and protects internal working components from the elements.
7. Spring loaded pin lock – keeps ducting from un-winding while not in operation.
8. Durable bumpers (optional) – provides added protection while passenger loading bridge is moving.
9. Swivel bracket with pin and bumpers (optional) – attaches to the passenger loading bridge bogie, basket or functions as a standalone unit.
10. Heavy duty 8” casters (optional) – provide easy mobility on a rough tarmac and in inclement weather.
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export carton Package|
|Delivery Details:||Delivery time for Sample: 5 days / Delivery time for Order depends on quantity
Shipping:BY DHL, FedEx, UPS or TNT......
If you have any questions, please contact us without any hesitation.