JARCH Automation Slip Rings for Power and Signal Transmittion
Compact Slip Rings for Rotating Speed until 1000 rpm
- Number of Circuits: 2-125
- Current Rating: 5-10A each circuit
- Voltage Rating: 440/690 VAC/DC
- Dielectric Strength: ≥500V @50Hz
- Electrical Noise: max 10mΩ
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 MΩ @ 500 VDC
- Rotating Speed: 0-1000 rpm
- Contact Material: Precious Metal, Gold-Gold
- Lead Cable Length: freely definable,
Standard: 250mm (Rotor/Stator)
- Housing Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Protection Degree: IP51 (higher on request)
- Temperature Range: -30°C … +80°C
Our automation slip rings can be used for more complex industrial power and signal transmission tasks. Depending on the requirement of the customer we offer two different qualities of automation slip rings: common quality and industrial quality. Depending on the quality selected, the working life, max. rotation speed and contact materials vary.
The automation slip rings are available with housing diameters 56mm, 89mm, and 119mm in rotor-flange, stator-flange, or without-flange versions. Inside the housing from 2 up to 108 rings can be used for power transmission up to 10A each ring or signal transmission with max. 5A each ring (Ethernet, USB, RS, CANbus, Video Signals, Sensor Signals e.g.) The housing is made of aluminum material.
Inside the automation slip rings, we use the best-advanced fiber brush technology and precious metal or gold-to-gold multi-contacting. The slip rings offer low electrical noise for high data rate field bus transmission, low contact pressure for a long lifetime and they are maintenance-free.
We offer standardized & modularized design and fully customizable products according to the special requirements of customers in different applications. If you have specific customized requirements, please feel free to consult us in order to create the most suitable recommendation for your specification.